On 4 June 2019 Session XLVII of the Ministerial Conference of the Organisation for Cooperation between Railways (OSJD) started its work in the capital of the Republic of Uzbekistan – the city of Tashkent, which will end on 7 June.
The session is attended by the members of the OSJD Ministerial Conference from 23 OSJD member countries, as well as invited guests from the international organisations: UNECE ITC, EAEC, European Commission (DG MOVE), OTIF, CIT and UIC, OSJD affiliated enterprises - PLASKE JSC and the Association of Transport High Schools.
The following issues are on the agenda of the session:
- Accession of the Republic of Korea to the SMPS and the SMGS Agreements.
- Report of the OSJD Auditing Commission for 2018.
- Work progress of the OSJD Commission on Transport Policy and Development Strategy for 2018.
- Work progress of the OSJD Commission on Transport Law for 2018.
- Report on OSJD activities for 2018.
- Work progress of the International Conference for the adoption of the text of the draft Convention on Direct International Railway Traffic.
- Information by the Chairman of the OSJD Committee on the progress of work carried out by the UNECE “Towards unified railway law in the Pan-European region and in the Euro-Asian transport corridors”.
- Progress of work of the AWG on vocational education/training in the field of rail transport.
- About the OSJD Programme of Work for 2020 and subsequent years.
- On the residence of the OSJD Committee.
- On the draft provisional agenda, place and date of session XLVIII of the OSJD Ministerial Conference and others.