|17.04.2018 | 08:16
Meeting XXXIII of the Conference of General Directors (Authorised Representatives) of OSJD Railways
On 16 April, meeting XXXIII of the Conference of General Directors began its work in the city of Da Nang (Socialist Republic of Vietnam), scheduled for 16-20 April 2018.
The agenda of the meeting includes such issues as:
- reports on the results of work for the year of 2017 of the OSJD Commissions on Freight Traffic, Passenger Traffic, Infrastructure and Rolling Stock, OSJD Permanent Working Groups on Coding and IT, as well as on Finance and Accounting;
- progress of mutual accounting and the mechanism for debts repayment between the railways;
- progress in the work of the International Conference for the adoption of the text of the draft Convention on Direct International Railway Traffic;
- progress of work of the Ad Hoc Working Group on vocational training/education in the field of railway transport;
- Report on the OSJD Activities for 2017;
- OSJD Programme of Work for 2019 and subsequent years;
- OSJD Committee Budget (final - for 2018 and provisional - for 2019);
- distribution of posts in the OSJD Committee’s managerial board, chairmen and specialists in OSJD working bodies, starting from 1 July 2018;
- appointment of OSJD Committee’s managerial board;
- granting the status of an OSJD affiliated enterprise to such enterprises as Baltijas Ekspresis JSC (Riga, Latvia), International Association of Logistics Business (MALBI) (Moscow, Russia), Federal State Unitary Enterprise “Post of Russia” (Moscow, Russia), “Baltijas tranzita serviss” JSC (Riga, Latvia), Euro Rail Cargo JSC (Riga, Latvia);
- provisional agenda, date and venue of CGD meeting XXXIV.