- 27.09.2018 | 14:3811th OSJD International Freight Conference to be held on 2-3 October 2018, hosted
by RAI, in Tehran
The 11th OSJD International Freight Conference will be held on 2-3 October 2018, hosted by RAI, in the city of Tehran (Islamic Republic of Iran) with the cooperation of OSJD.Section: теме 1
- 06.06.2018 | 11:11Session XLVI of the OSJD Ministerial Conference
On 5 June 2018, Session XLVI of the OSJD Ministerial Conference has started its work in the capital of the Kyrgyz Republic, the city of Bishkek,. The Session is attended by ministers and authorized representatives of ministries and bodies responsible for railway transport of the OSJD member countries of the following states:Section: теме 1
- 08.05.2018 | 11:39Session IV of the International Conference for the adoption of the text of the Convention
on Direct International Railway Traffic
In accordance with the decision of session III of the International Conference for the adoption of the text of the Convention on Direct International Railway Traffic (27 November – 1 December 2017, Warsaw, Republic of Poland), Session IV of the International Conference was held in Warsaw from 26 till 30 March 2018, which was attended by the delegations from the following OSJD member states:Section: теме 1
- 18.04.2018 | 11:24Organisation of container train route to link Baltic States started
On 12 March, in Riga, a meeting of the Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian national railway managers took place for the first time. Its result was an agreement to organise the ‘Amber Train’: an intermodal container train on the route Sestokai - Riga - Tallinn.Section: тема 2
- 17.04.2018 | 12:24OSJD signed a Memorandum of Understanding with WCO
On 6 March 2018, the Chairman of the OSJD Committee, Mr. Tadeusz Szozda and the WCO Secretary General, Dr. Kunio Mikuriya, signed in Brussels a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to enhance the cooperation between the two organisations.Section: теме 1
- 17.04.2018 | 08:16Meeting XXXIII of the Conference of General Directors (Authorised Representatives)
of OSJD Railways
On 16 April, meeting XXXIII of the Conference of General Directors began its work in the city of Da Nang (Socialist Republic of Vietnam), scheduled for 16-20 April 2018.Section: теме 1
- 15.03.2018 | 11:52Electrification works completed on of the railway line Karshi - Termez
(according to the “Uzbekistan Temir Yollari” JSC)
On 9 January 2018, the electrified section of Karshi-Termez was officially put into operation. This project was implemented in accordance with the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PP-1712 as of 21 February 2012.
- 15.03.2018 | 11:49The first run of express train Riga - Minsk with goods from India
(according to the information of the Department for Corporate Communications and Public
Relations of LDZ SJSC)
During the official visit of the representatives of the Government of the Republic of Latvia and the President of the Latvian Railway Group (Latvijas dzelzcels, LDz) in Minsk in the beginning of 2018, the issues of further cooperation development between Latvian and Byelorussian railway companies were discussed, and on 5 February the first freight express train Riga — Minsk departed from the station of Skirotava (Latvia).
- 15.03.2018 | 11:47The first trial train launched on the railway line Astara (Azerbaijan) - Astara (Iran)
(according to the AZD CJSC - ADY)
On 8 February 2018, the first trial freight train composed of six wagons which arrived from Russia and loaded with timber and laminated wood (MDF) set off on the railway line Astara (Azerbaijan) - Astara (Iran). The commissioning of this cross-border railway line is scheduled for March 2018, and it is expected that the Presidents of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Islamic Republic of Iran will take part in the opening ceremony of this new line.
- 15.03.2018 | 11:45A new ferry link put into operation between Turkey and Iran
(according to RAI and TCDD)
On 15 January 2018 the Sultan Alparslan Ferry on the Lake Van started its operation. It will provide freight and passenger railway services between Turkey and Iran.